Happy New Year in advance everyone. We are just a few hours away from a new start.
The final week of the year is here and so is the last newsletter from the weekly brew. It was a fantastic year of weekly writing.
I hope I have added some value to the content I have shared in these newsletters from the internet. You can read a few of the best-curated content from all the weeks in the 50th post.
That being said, I am excited about all the new newsletters you will be receiving from 2023. It is focused on providing something interesting every week on creativity, productivity, and how to be better.
If you guys are interested in learning something every week. Do support me by signing up from below
(Note: The newsletter format will be changing starting in 2023. The name is being removed, the posts will be free to read and the timing of the posts might be changed. You don't have to do anything from your end, signing up will ensure you are part of it. Thanks.)
Musings from this week:
- Article: Consistency - A checkbox method
This article is a good reminder of habit formation and what it takes to maintain consistency. Before 2023, do read this one to form better habits.
- Instagram Reel: “The Garden of Earthly Delights” by Hieronymus Bosch 🍃. Check out the painting and the meaning behind it.
- TV Show: Jack Ryan is back with season 3 and this time Jack is in Russia and the story unfolds like crazy. I think this is enough to get you interested.
- Movie: I watched Top Gun Maverick on Amazon Prime Video this week and I am not sure why I missed it in the theatre. I would have loved it more for sure.
- Movie: I watched Qala on Netflix. This movie is something that needs your attention to watch as it may have you drifting away a bit but the songs in this movie are phenomenal.
That's it for this year. See you all in a new way next year. Until then, drink coffee, write, learn and repeat.
- 💌 Support this newsletter by signing up for this newsletter or by considering getting a paid subscription from the link below
- 🤙 Share this newsletter with your friends and family by copying and sending them this page link.