A list of Curated readings
Hey Friends —
You want to spread the web of reading and would love to find out more about my reading lists and the people I follow.
Well, this page will cover all that.
The Internet is an amazing place, it can help you connect with people, it can help you build something for other people. It can help share a cause and create an impact.
Internet is also the place where writers can share their work, What Whiskey is to writers of the pre-internet, the page of curated lists is for us. It helps us reflect on the thoughts of other writers who are far better at writing and add our own ideas, or build on top of them to make this a better place.
Here's a list of my favorite articles from people I admire:
- David Perell's — Note-Taking is time travel
- Ali Abdaal's — How to stay focused
- James Clear's — Zenshin
- Manas Saloi's — The Simplest Narrative
- Nabeel Qureshi's — Video Games are the Future of Education
- Li Jin's — Building the Middle Class of the Creator Economy
- David Perell's — Ultimate guide to writing online
- James Clear's — How to read more
- Paras Chopra's Tweet Threads are a hidden Gem
- Tiago Forte's — The PARA Method: A Universal System For Organizing Digital Information
- Tiago Forte's — Building A Second Brain
- Waitbutwhy — Why Procrastinators Procrastinate
- Sahil Bloom — When Mental Models Attack
- Raptitude - How To Recover From Pandemic Induced Mind Fog
- Farnam Street - Reading Better
- Austin Kleon - How A Talk Begins
- Karthi Subbaraman - Articulation
- Benedict Evans - Notes On Newsletters
- John Nicholas - Fisherman's Guide To Writing
To find out more about the people who wrote the mentioned articles above —
This page will keep on growing with me as I learn more I will keep adding articles and their Twitter profiles for you to deep dive into their thoughts put on a page.
P.S: For sharing this, you can throw in a follow me on Twitter as well,
Thank you for reading.